Hello friends, I Hope everyone had a blessed Easter. I continue to keep all in my thoughts and prayers.
“When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you.”
When everything around you is uncertain, the key to stability is to focus on unchangeable truth. In the days ahead, you need to focus on what never changes: God’s character and God’s Word.
Here are seven unchangeable truths you need to tell yourself during this time of uncertainty:
1. God sees everything you’re going through. “The eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love” (Psalm 33:18).
2. God cares about everything you’re going through. “But I will watch for the LORD; I will wait confidently for God, who will save me. My God will hear me” (Micah 7:7).
3. God has the power to change what you’re going through. “Ask, and you will be given what you ask for. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened” (Matthew 7:7).
4. God always acts out of his goodness to you. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).
5. God’s plan is always better than your plan. “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the LORD. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope’” (Jeremiah 29:11).
6. God will never stop loving you. “For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain” (Isaiah 54:10).
7. Once you have put your trust in Jesus Christ, you cannot lose your salvation. “I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to safely guard all that I have given him until the day of his return" (2 Timothy 1:12).
No matter what you go through, God is with you. "When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you" (Isaiah 43:2).
I encourage you to replace your panic with prayer, your worry with worship, and your anxiety with adoration, focus less on social media, turn your eyes to focus on God’s unchanging truth. May His grace and Peace abide with you.
In Christ Love